Friday, April 2, 2010

10 days

We are finally down to 10 days!
I have spent the last 3 weeks in Nebraska. It has been a great time for Paige and I both. Paige has thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of her cousins! I have loved the extra time with my sister and her family as well as my brother and his. Alot of changes are in store for us this fall, so we may not get to see them until next spring.
While we were here, we had lots of days just hanging around the house and playing. We also went to the zoo! It was a great time!



Tomorrow, I am on my way to Denver! I look forward to the time with Jason's sister and her family! We will only be there for a day and Andrea, Dylan, Paige and I will be hitting the road to AZ! I am very anxious to get home and be in my own house. We will only be there for 6 days and we will be on a plane again to go see Jason! We are so excited!
Jason is doing well at Basic Training. We are finally down to the last 10 days! I am very anxious to see him! 10 weeks is a long time to be away from your best friend! We only get 2 days with him when we go, but we are planning to make at least 2 trips to Oklahoma to visit him.
We are so thankful for all of the support we have recieved. We thank you all for your love and your prayers! God has been so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JaNuArY

Well, it's 2009! Where has the time gone? We are looking forward to a great year!
Paige, 17 months now, is the joy of our lives! She is so much fun and everyday makes us smile and laugh. She is growing up so much and talking more and more! It's getting colder now, so we have to play inside alot. Her sandbox sits empty for the winter. Soon enough, it will be spring and we will be out and about! We are planning on planting a garden - she will love being in the dirt. It will be a great outdoor activity!
Jason is still traveling back and forth to Phoenix, which is a long drive for him, but he and I are so thankful that he has a good job! He is currently involved in our church's Men's Fraternity and is the director of our AWANA's TREK (junior high) group (as am I). We are also involved in a young families group as well.
I am still staying at home and enjoying the precious time I have with Paige. I also babysit my friend's little boy as well. They are great friends already! :)
We are planning for more children, and are sure it will happen in God's time! We are so thankful for all of His provisions in our lives! HAPPY 2009!